Armouring the banks and the streambed of the Koszarowa creek
Besides the works executed within the Żywiec District, we also conducted works under another project subsidised by the European Union – the construction of the sanitary sewage system and the sewer pumping station in the municipality of Buczkowice.
Other hydraulic engineering works:
• water supply network with sewage network system in Jeleśnia, riprap support for the already existing water supply network pass under the bottom of the Koszarowa creek,
• armouring the Łękawka river banks,
• armouring the banks and the streambed of the Okrajnik creek,
• the Łukaszne Ostre forest road built for the Węgierska Górka Forest District,
• modernization of the forest road in the Gawłowskie Forestry,
• pavement building along the course of a Provincial Road.
As a part of flood damage compensation works we conducted work on rivers and creeks' banks ripraps, securing roadbeds, construction of road ducting systems, rebuilding of district roads and bridges, eliminating landslides.
no images were found