- “Administrator” means WODPOL SP. Z O.O., a company with its registered office at ul. Ks. Pr. St. Słonki 24, 34-300 Żywiec, Poland, operating under the EU VAT number PL5532248772, which provides electronic services, stores and collects data on the User’s devices.
- Cookies” means electronic data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices used by the User to access the Website.
- Administrator Cookies” means Cookies sent by the Administrator in order to provide electronic services through the Website.
- Third Party Cookies” means Cookies sent by the Administrator’s partners through the Website.
- Website” means a website or an application ran by the Administrator via the wodpol.zywiec.pl domain.
- Device” means any computer, terminal, mobile or other electronic device, from which the User can gain access to the Website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identify your browser or device. What are cookies used for?
Cookies allow a site or services to know if your computer or device has visited that site or service before. Cookies can then be used to help understand how the site or service is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
What types of cookies does wodpol.zywiec.pl?
The Administrator uses two types of Cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the Service and use its features, such as accessing logged in or secure areas.
How long will cookies stay on my device?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
Third party cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages. Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
How to control and delete cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.